4.26.2011

Some walls around town

I'm not too sure when these walls were actually produced but they are some nice productions I must say.  These walls are located in Downtown LA and within walking distance of each other and were sprayed by some of the best.  I'm not going to name all the artists that painted cause theres too many artists to list and I don't feel like going through all my pics (but I will say that MSK did a lot of painting around here).  So feel free to take the time to recognize all the artists if you want or just look at some colorful, highly skilled and well painted walls.  I guarantee the artists who sprayed these walls were given permission and possibly commissioned.
















Bonus!

photo - unurth 

This wall painted by COPE2 is located near La Brea and I think this is the outside of Mr. Brainwash's studio




seze

No comments:

Post a Comment