4.20.2011

Featured Artist: Vhils

I thought I'd start showing a little more art by artists that I like, find or just find interesting for one reason or another.  Just a heads up, the featured artist series will range from commissioned to illegal.  And will range from graffiti artists to artist such as Vhils.  It'll vary.  This isn't gonna turn into a blog posting all the new urban art cause I really dont feel like going through all that and I'll only show a few pieces.  I'd rather just show some art when I make time for this blog and art that I like, find interesting or for any other reason I feel like posting it.  And if you don't like it, well then you don't like it and if you do and see some art that connects to you for whatever reason then cool, glad I could help that connection for that moment.

Vhils.....







photos from - unurth & juxtapoz


Ya, that's "destroying" our man-made concrete jungle.

Vhils. A great urban artist.



seze

No comments:

Post a Comment