3.23.2011

Purp & Yellow

Here's a purp & yellow painting of Kobe Bryant that I painted yesterday.  It's prob around 8ft x 4ft, so it's not massive, but fills the space pretty good and leaves room to add to it.  This was an unexpected painting session, so I used what colors I had with me.  My instructions were to paint something in a "Laker theme" but I had one can each of the colors I used so I had to use my paint wisely.  Plus I had some time constraints so I had to fininsh this in a couple hours (no laggin' on this one).  I probably would have painted something different or put more detail into it if I had more paint and time, but in the end I was happy with it.

Other than that, there's not much to say about it, it's just a portrait.  My bad for the not so great pictures, the time of day wasn't helping and at the time I had to get going, so it is what it is.





seze
 

No comments:

Post a Comment