3.20.2011

Active Rideshop Dressing Room Walls

I don't know about you but I've been in some dressing rooms that have ranged from excessively spacious to ridiculously cramped. Most contain nothing more than a seat, hook for some clothes and some mirrors.  I know there's not much needed for a dressing room to serve it's purpose but I always appreciate a dressing room that's unique for one reason or another.  And that's my hope for the Active dressing rooms. 
I've painted three dressing rooms at Active Rideshop in Riverside.  Dressing room #1 has taken on the theme of playing cards with cartoon-style King, Queen, Joker and Ace card portraits.  Dressing room #2 is a collage of random, freestyled charactersand text that for one reason or another were floating around my head and I had to paint them.  And my most recent addition, dressing room #3, the largest dressing room available, I just painted my name.  So I'll keep this short and sweet, and leave you with the pictures.  Maybe next time you're in the wonderful, world-famous Riverside, you can stop in and check out some art (removal of clothes optional).

Dressing Room #1





Dressing Room #2




Dressing Room #3






seze

No comments:

Post a Comment